Webinar: How to Get Great Place to Work-Certified™
Updated August 2021.
Employees say this is a great place to work
About The Company
Cadence provides the design tools, IP, and services to enable our customers to design innovative electronic products globally, including laptops, smartphones, tablets, automotive and medical equipment. Our products are used in the design cycle of semiconductors and complete electronic systems.
3,140 U.S.-based Employees
San Jose, CA, US
Company Culture at Cadence
The employee experience below at Cadence, compared to a typical company.Learn More
91% of employees at Cadence say it is a great place to work compared to 57% of employees at a typical U.S.-based company.
- Typical Company
When you join the company, you are made to feel welcome.
Management is honest and ethical in its business practices.
I am able to take time off from work when I think it's necessary.
I'm proud to tell others I work here.
I feel good about the ways we contribute to the community.
Why Work at Cadence?
See what employees say about what makes Cadence a great workplace. These words are drawn from employee comments on the Trust Index™ survey.
Life at Cadence
1 / 5
2 / 5
3 / 5
4 / 5
5 / 5
Best Workplaces Lists
Great Place to Work® is proud to recognize Cadence
- #8 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2022 (Large)
- #38 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2022
- #45 in PEOPLE 2019 Companies that Care®
- #46 in Best Workplaces in Texas™ 2019 (Large)
- #31 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2019 (Large)
- #73 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2019
- #27 in Best Workplaces in the Bay Area™ 2018 (Large)
- #38 in Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® 2018